Saturday, May 22, 2010

a dog's best friend...

best friends are hard to come by. spike is it. he is with tula now, but i really miss him.
i am on the hunt for a new best friend. 
one who gets me right away. 
one who can rough and tumble with me 
or chill on a hill with me. 
spike was an old soul. one of those wise and easy going characters who could get along with anyone. 
i want to say he wouldn't hurt a fly, but that would actually be a lie! 
he would chomp down on anything with insect wings...bees, wasps, bumble bees - 
he was a dare devil on that level
occasionally i try it out... 
ouch!





3 comments:

  1. good one, he was my best friend as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Layla,

    You constantly amaze me with your beautiful writing style and sensitivity.

    How are you able to use the keyboard so well with those big paws? Tula and Spike would be amazed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete