Thursday, April 1, 2010

timing

talk about being in the wrong place at the right time! if  i hadn’t been chasing after that which-shall-not-be-mentioned located just below my tail, crazy-eights style across 2 lanes of what apparently becomes a four lane overpass for the attiki odos highway, i would not be a novice blogger today!

rescued. that’s what tula called it. she said i had been rescued. she welcomed me into the family and then daily reminded me to bugger off. i was about 4 human months old. she was 8 human years old. so really, she was like 51 and not in the mood for rough stuff. tula was a survivor. and now that i am 3 h.y.o. or shall i say 28, well, i realize that i am too.

welcome to my blog. my goal, in honor of tula, is to leave a pawprint of sorts behind.

follow. 

3 comments:

  1. I love hearing Tula's voice in this blog. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Layla-your human mom sure has a knack for rescuing really special puppies/dogs! To name a few... my Fos and Kallie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Chris, go, waiting for much more, what a great dog you are honoring with another great dog

    ReplyDelete